- 1 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Odds
- 2 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: MATCH STATS
- 4 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: BTTS
- 5 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Double Chance
- 7 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Match Preview
- 8 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven FC
- 10 Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips and Predictions:
Known as De Topper the rivalry between Ajax and PSV is one of the biggest in the Netherlands. Throughout the history of the Eredivisie, these two Dutch titans have been major challengers for the title and this year is no exception.
Let’s delve into the history of Ajax and PSV and take a look at the tips, odds and potential outcomes of the upcoming fixture.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Odds
For fans of the Eredivisie, there are many different bets available. From first goalscorer to outright winners and correct scores to double chance, there’s a variety of betting markets to choose from.
Be sure to keep in the loop for information about the latest odds, as they change regularly. Click on the following link for more info.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: BETTING TIPS
Let’s take a closer look at some of the best bets for the upcoming Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven game:
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Draw or Ajax to win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Sébastien Haller
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: MATCH STATS
- PSV has won the Eredivisie 24 times. Ajax have won it 35 times
- Players who have played for both sides include Patrick Kluivert, Michael Reiziger, Jaap Stam and Ronald Koeman
Head to head stats
- Matches won by Ajax – 79
- Matches drawn – 65
- Matches won by PSV Eindhoven – 32
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: BTTS
- Ajax striker Sébastian Haller set a new record in 2021/22 for amount of goals scored in the Champions League group stage with 10
- Johan Cruyff is Ajax’s all time top goalscorer with 287 goals. Willy van der Kuijlen is PSV’s all time top scorer with 260
- Ajax’s 13-0 win against VVV Venlo in the 2020/21 season is the biggest ever scoreline in Dutch history
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – 604
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 5
- Ajax best result – 5-0, Oct 2021, League
- Best PSV Eindhoven result – 6-2, Sep 2008, League
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market enables you to bet on whether the game will be high scoring or not.
Both Ajax and PSV are high scoring teams so, despite Ajax’s brilliant defensive record, the smart money is on the over 2.5 goals selection.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Double Chance
Double chance betting allows you to cover your bet by placing a wager on either one of two bets coming in. So, for example, you could bet on one team winning or it being a draw, and collect if either of those happens.
My tip is to bet on either an Ajax or PSV victory, as draws between these two sides are less likely than victories for either.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Match Preview
The top two teams in the Netherlands rarely disappoint when they meet. Usually, games between these two teams have a big influence on who wins the title, so the pressure is often very intense.
Which just adds to the excitement! At the moment, Ajax and PSV have lots of exciting players, so expect end-to-end football and lots of drama.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: the last time out
The last time these two teams played Ajax recorded the biggest win in their history. Steven Berghuis got them off to a flyer, converting Dusan Tadic’s precise cross. The second half onslaught began in the 56th minute, when Sébastien Haller headed home Tadic’s corner.
Goals from Antony and Davy Klaassen put the win beyond doubt, before Captain Tadic finally got the goal his performance deserved, scoring the 5th in injury time and compounding PSV’s misery.
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Ajax 5-0 PSV Eindhoven – Oct 21, League
- PSV Eindhoven 1-1 Ajax – Feb 21, League
- Ajax 2-1 PSV Eindhoven – Feb 21, Cup
- Ajax 2-2 PSV Eindhoven – Jan 21, League
- Ajax 1-0 PSV Eindhoven – Feb 20, League
Where to bet on Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven FC
When it comes to betting on top Eredivisie games, there are plenty of top quality betting platforms for Indian football fans to choose from. Here are a few of our favourites.
An excellent all-rounder, Bet 365 has an excellent layout and slick interface, making it great for beginners. The mobile app is brilliant too, while competitive odds prices and lots of payment options make it one of the very best out there. (Read more)
A trusted bookmaker, Bwin has a good selection of live bets, not to mention a decent sign up bonus. This is one that Indian football fans should definitely check out.
One of the best bookies for Indian players, Dafabet has excellent customer services, especially for Indian football fans, as operatives speak both Hindi and English. It’s a slick platform that’s easy to navigate, while the odds prices are great too. (Read more)
Ajax vs PSV Eindhoven: Live Streaming
There are lots of streaming options when it comes to watching top Eredivisie games. Here are three of our favourite platforms.
A major streaming service in the US, ESPN offers excellent streaming speeds and plenty of Eredivisie games. Indian football fans will need a VPN, but it’s definitely worth it.
Another excellent streaming service that you’ll need a VPN to use, BeIN shows top Eredivisie games at a decent subscription fee. Safe, trusted and with decent streaming speeds, it’s certainly worth checking out.
One of the best streaming services out there, DAZN shows games from all the top leagues in the world, including the Eredivisie. Great streaming speeds, a slick platform, and a bargain subscription fee are more reasons why DAZN is becoming more and more popular.
More Tips and Predictions:
We recommend you take a look at our daily predictions and analysis on these teams (including predictions) written by our specialist football tipsters.
- Dutch football league: odds and prediction to win the league
- PSV Eindhoven tactics and style to play
- Football accumulator for Football matches