- 1 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Odds
- 2 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Betting Tips
- 3 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Match Stats
- 4 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Double Chance
- 5 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Both Teams to Score
- 6 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Over/Under 2.5 goals scored
- 7 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Match Preview
- 8 Arsenal vs Chelsea Head to Head: Last 5 games
- 9 Where to bet on Arsenal vs Chelsea matches
- 10 Arsenal vs Chelsea: Live Streaming
- 11 BeIN Sports
- 12 More Tips and Predicios:
It is one of the most exciting derbies of the last 20 years. The rivalry between Arsenal and Chelsea has always existed, mainly due to the obvious geographical location of both clubs in London. Traditionally, they are attacking, fast-paced teams and protagonists of the English Premier League.
In this article we will explore this rivalry, offer analysis and advise on the different betting markets available for this fixture.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Odds
In terms of the betting odds for this fixture, they change and get updated daily depending on the current state of the two teams (i.e. their form, injuries and squad development for example). To stay up to date with the latest odds from the different platforms, check out the link below.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Betting Tips
This match in recent history has rarely failed to meet expectations and more often than not, ended in fireworks, with goals scored, red cards and intense rivalry.
- Football Tip One: Double Chance – Chelsea to WIN or DRAW
- Football Tip Two: Both Teams To Score
- Football Tip Three: Anytime Goalscorer – Romelu Lukaku
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Match Stats
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba is this fixture’s all-time leading goalscorer with 13 goals for the Blues against the Gunners
- The largest victory by either side in this rivalry was by Chelsea, winning 6-0 in 2014
Head to head Stats:
- Arsenal wins: 79
- Drawn: 59
- Chelsea wins: 66
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Double Chance
Over the last few years, Chelsea have dominated this fixture as consistent investment in the squad from their owner meant the Blues have better players and squad depth.
The Double Chance bet allows you to bet on a team to either win or draw the match. In terms of recent results and the trajectory of each team, the Double Chance bet would best be placed on the Blues.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Both Teams to Score
- Chelsea have scored 80 goals in all competitions in this fixture
- Arsenal have scored 77 goals in all competitions
- Chelsea hold the biggest win in this fixture with a 6-0 win over their rivals In 2014
- Arsenal’s biggest victory against their rivals was in 1930 when they won 5-1
- The total amount of goals scored in this fixture in the Premier League (1992-present) is 88
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Over/Under 2.5 goals scored
As we mentioned earlier, this fixture always has goals, and rarely does it have fewer than 2 goals. With that in mind, it’s an easy bet to consider when these two play so placing your bet for over 2.5 goals is a wise choice when the London Derby takes place.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Match Preview
This match always sparks fireworks whenever the two teams meet either at the Emirates or Stamford Bridge. Despite the obvious gap between Chelsea’s star-studded squads and Arsenal’s mix of youth and incompetent senior players, it’s rarely too one-sided. Expect lots of good football, penalties, and great goals scored by either side.
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Last Time Out
One of the first few games of the season saw Arsenal host Chelsea in August on the 22nd. At the time, one could say it wasn’t ideal for Arsenal considering they had some new signings and first-team members still recovering from the effects of COVID-19 whilst Chelsea were on a high, having signed Romelu Lukaku for 100 million British Pounds. He scored against the Gunners and the 2nd followed in through Reece James to make It 2-0 at the Emirates.
Arsenal vs Chelsea Head to Head: Last 5 games
- Arsenal 0 – 2 Chelsea, 22nd August 2021, Premier League
- Chelsea 0 – 1 Arsenal, 12th May, 2021, Premier League
- Arsenal 3 -1 Chelsea, 26th December, 2020, Premier League
- Arsenal 2 – 1 Chelsea, 1st August, 2020, FA Cup
- Chelsea 2 – 2 Arsenal, 21st January 2020, Premier League
Where to bet on Arsenal vs Chelsea matches
This is a big game in the world of football so of course, there are many bookies out there with offerings but here’s why these 3 are our recommended bookies when it comes to the London Derby.
Bet365 is one of the most well-known betting platforms around the world. Not only does it have some of the best price offerings around the Premier League, it also has one of the most user-friendly platforms, and also offers a wide variety of betting markets, especially when it comes to the world’s most-watched football league. (Read more)
Bwin is a bookmaker that’s been in the game for a long time which makes them easily one of the most, if not the most reliable bookmakers around. They have fantastic offers when it comes to sign-ups and loyalty bonuses but also have a smooth in-game betting feature that allows for a seamless live betting experience.
Dafabet is a popular bookmaker in Asia with a real focus for Indian players. Its platform is inclusive in that the language settings can changed from English and Hindu. Despite it not having a platform that is as seamless as the previous two, Dafabet still has offerings that are worth your time. (Read more)
Arsenal vs Chelsea: Live Streaming
Easily one of the biggest live-streaming platforms, BeIN is all-encompassing, offering pretty much every single sport out there to be covered with a host of channels to cover games that take place at the same time. It’s not currently available in India but Indian players can use VPNs to access BeIN channels and keep up with their excellent coverage of sports and football in particular.
Not many would think an American sports network would be that great when it comes to football coverage but ESPN has responded aggressively to the growth of football in America and around the world with excellent coverage of all Premier League games. Indian bettors will still have to use VPN to watch games on ESPN but that shouldn’t deter players since the coverage is wide with great analysis too.
DAZN is one of the new sports streaming platforms around the world. Its popularity has risen exponentially and is now one of the favourite platforms available. It’s not available in India just yet but with the use of VPNs, this is an easy hurdle to overcome for Indian bettors.
More Tips and Predicios:
We have fantastic content on these two teams focused on betting strategies for the different tournaments and leagues in which they compete. Check out in the next links our wide variety of predictions and odds on these football teams: