- 1 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Odds
- 2 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: MATCH STATS
- 4 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BTTS
- 5 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Double Chance
- 7 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Match Preview
- 8 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
- 9 Where to bet on Barcelona vs Real Madrid
- 10 H2 Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips and Predicios:
One of the fiercest rivalries in global football, Barcelona vs Real Madrid – otherwise known as El Clásico – is usually watched by around 100 million football fans in 180 countries around the world.
It’s definitely one of the highlights of the football calendar and an extra enticing fixture for sports betting fans. Let’s take a look at the history between these two clubs and the pick of the best bets to place.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Odds
There are lots of different betting markets for this classic football match. The odds change daily, so make sure you keep up to date with the latest prices being offered by clicking on the following link.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BETTING TIPS
El Clássico is always an exciting match and a great opportunity to make it even more exciting with a bet or two. Here’s our predictions for the forthcoming El Clásico.
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Draw or Real Madrid win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Karim Benzema
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: MATCH STATS
- The first El Clásico took place in 1901 at a horse-racing track in Madrid
- Each side has only once finished outside the top 10 (Barcelona 12th in 1942; Real Madrid 11th in 1948
- Lionel Messi and Sergio Ramos are tied with the highest all-time appearances in El Clásico fixtures with 15 each
- Matches won by Barcelona – 96
- Matches drawn – 52
- Matches won by Real Madrid – 99
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: BTTS
- Lionel Messi is the El Clássico top goalscorer with 26, followed by Ronaldo and Alfredo Di Stefano with 18
- 21 players have scored a hat-trick in an El Clássico match, including Santiago Bernabéu, Ferenc Puskás, Gary Linekar, Romario, Luis Suárez and Lionel Messi
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – Barcelona: 402; Real Madrid: 412
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 9
- Barcelona best result – Barcelona 7-2 Real Madrid, 1950, League
- Best Real Madrid result – Real Madrid 11-1 Barcelona, 1943, Cup
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market allows you to bet on whether the game will be high scoring or not. A bet under 2.5 means 2 goals or less, and a bet over 2.5 goals means 3 goals or more.
As these sides are historically attacking sides full of world class attack-minded players, you’d think that a bet over 2.5 goals would be smart. However, El Clásico tends to be low scoring, as both sides like to play cautiously.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Double Chance
Double chance betting allows you to cover your bet by placing a wager on either one of two bets coming in. So, for example, you could bet on one team winning or it being a draw.
For the El Clásico, a sensible double chance bet would be a draw or a Real Madrid to win.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: Match Preview
El Clásico rarely disappoints when it comes to excitement and drama. Over the years, there have been some epic battles between the two sides, so expect more of the same with the next encounter.
Despite the attacking options for both sides, Barcelona vs Real Madrid is generally a cagey affair, with both sides reluctant to overplay their hand and leave space at the back. While previously, in the era of Messi, Neymar, Zidane and Ronaldo, you would expect plenty of goals, in recent years El Clásico more of a strategic feel about it.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: the last time out
David Alaba gave Real Madrid the lead in the first half, winning the ball on the edge of his own box, laying it off and running the length of the pitch to finish the move in spectacular style. Lucas Vázquez made sure of the points, tucking away a rebound in the 90th minute, before Sergio Agüero scored a consolation, a goal that ended up being the final goal of his glittering career.
Barcelona vs Real Madrid: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Barcelona 1-2 Real Madrid, Oct 2021, League
- Real Madrid 2-1 Barcelona, Apr 2021, League
- Barcelona 1-3 Real Madrid, Oct 2020, League
- Real Madrid 2-0 Barcelona, Apr 2021, League
- Barcelona 0-0 Real Madrid, Dec 2019, League
Where to bet on Barcelona vs Real Madrid
There are lots of good bookmakers out there, but let’s take a look at the very best bookies when it comes to betting on Barcelona vs Real Madrid.
One of the big boys, Bet 365 is definitely one of the first betting platforms you check out if you’re thinking of betting on La Liga games. There’s usually great bonuses available for Indian football fans, excellent match odds, a variety of deposit and withdrawal options and one of the best user interfaces in betting. (Read more)
Another highly respected bookmaker, Bwin is especially good for beginners. A good sign up bonus and easy to use platform make it more than ideal, while the excellent live betting options and good odds prices are well above average.
One of Asia’s most popular sports betting platforms, Dafabet is a great site for Indian football fans. Lots of La Liga betting options are available, with very competitive odds prices. Plus, Dafabet has excellent customer service, with both English and Hindi customer service operatives. (Read More)
Streaming is a great way to catch the finest La Liga games. There are now lots of safe and legal streaming platforms, available at affordable prices.
ESPN is one of the best platforms when it comes to watching the Premier League. It’s smooth and has an easy to set up system. Indian football fans can simply use a VPN to be able to legally stream Premier League content.
One of the premier streaming services in the world, BeIN sports is an excellent option when it comes to streaming live La Liga games. Indian football fans can legally stream BeIN with the help of through a VPN.
One of the most popular sports streaming services out there, DAZN is available in many countries around the world. Not strictly available in India, DAZN can be accessed through a VPN, allowing Indian football fans to watch top La Liga games.
More Tips and Predicios:
You can read more tips, predictions and odds on these two teams at the following links
- Barcelona Predictions, & winner odds
- Spanish Football League: Betting tips for today
- Football accumulator betting tips