- 1 Man City vs. Leicester: BETTING TIPS
- 2 Man City vs. Leicester: Odds
- 3 Man City vs Leicester: MATCH STATS
- 4 Man City vs. Leicester: BTTS
- 5 Check out the last new Football BTTS Picks each day!
- 6 Man City vs Leicester: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 7 Man City vs Leicester: Double Chance
- 8 Man City vs Leicester: Match Preview
- 9 Man City vs Leicester: HEAD TO HEAD
- 10 Where to bet on Man City vs Leicester FC in India?
- 11 Man City vs. Leicester: Live Streaming in India
Man City vs. Leicester has produced some classic moments in the last few fixtures. On their day, Leicester can beat anyone – including City. When these two meet, there’s always the potential for a classic. So, get your bets ready.
But what are the best betting angles for this exciting Premier League fixture? Let’s take a look.
Man City vs. Leicester: BETTING TIPS
Here’s a glance at some of our favourite bets offered by bookmakers at the moment:
- Double Chance – Man City to win or a draw → Bet here
- Both Teams to Score: yes 100% → Bet here
- Anytime Goalscorer – Kevin De Bruyne → Bet here
Man City vs. Leicester: Odds
One of the Top Football leagues around the world to bet on, the Premier League is full of quality end to end entertainment. Man City vs. Leicester usually conjures up plenty of thrills, so don’t forget to place your bets – there are plenty of different bets you can make – from first goalscorer to outright winner and many obscure bets. Make sure you stay up to date with the latest odds – click on this link for more info.
Man City vs Leicester: MATCH STATS
- Kevin De Bruyne has won 8 of his 12 games against Leicester, scoring 3 goals and making 4 assists
- Man. City have won 11 of the last 14 games between these two sides
- There hasn’t been a single draw in the 15 games between these two teams since Pep Guardiola took over as manager of City in 2016
Head to head stats
- Matches won by Man City – 40
- Matches are drawn – 20
- Matches won by Leicester – 28
Man City vs. Leicester: BTTS
- Jamie Vardy has scored 9 goals in 18 games against Man City. This is more than any other player since Pep Guardiola took charge
- City’s recent 6-3 win against Leicester was the second biggest scoreline between these sides since Leicester’s 8-4 win in 1958
- Leicester’s 5-2 defeat of Man City in 2021 is the only time Pep Guardiola has conceded five goals in his managerial career
- The total number of goals in this fixture up to last season – 297
- The number of goalless draws in this fixture up to last season – 8
- Leicester’s best ever result – 8-4, Feb 1958, League
- Man City’s best ever result – 6-0, Feb 1967, League
Man City vs Leicester: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under betting market is an excellent bet for football fans who want to predict how many goals will be scored during the game.
For the upcoming Man City vs Leicester game, it’s quite difficult to predict whether it will be a goal-fest or not. Four out of the last six games finished under 2.5, but the other two games were 6-3 and 5-2. At the Etihad (Man City home), go for over 2.5; at the King Power Stadium (Leicester home), go for over 2.5.
Man City vs Leicester: Double Chance
The double chance betting market gives players the chance to spread their bets on one of two outcomes – a win for one team or a draw; or a victory for either side. If either scenario plays out, you collect your winnings.
If ever there was a fixture when you should bet on either side to win, with no draw, this is it. Remarkably, in the last 15 games, there hasn’t been a single draw between these two teams.
Man City vs Leicester: Match Preview
These two sides have an interesting modern rivalry. Over the past decade, Manchester City has gradually cemented a reputation as one of the world’s best teams, while Leicester pulled off one of the all-time great sporting achievements by winning the Premier League.
While Leicester hasn’t quite kept up the standard of their dream season, they are still a quality side and often provide a tough test for Manchester City.
Man City vs Leicester: the last time out
The last match was a 9-goal Boxing Day thriller that showed just why the Premier League is arguably the best football league in the world.
Man City vs Leicester: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s take a look at the last 5 head to heads between these two teams to get a better idea of how the upcoming fixture will turn out.
- Manchester City 6-3 Leicester – Dec 21, Premier League
- Leicester 0-1 Manchester City – Sep 21, Premier League
- Leicester 1-0 Manchester City – Aug 21, Community Shield
- Leicester 0-2 Manchester City – Apr 21, Premier League
- Manchester City 2-5 Leicester – Dec 21, Premier League
Where to bet on Man City vs Leicester FC in India?
There are plenty of best bookies out there when it comes to betting on Premier League football.
Plenty of bonus games and features make Betway a great choice for Indian football fans. The betting markets and sportsbooks are very deep – football fans have plenty of choice – while the presentation and ease of use of the platform are second to none.
- 100% up to $100
- Excellent Live Mobile Betting Platform
- Solid Sign Up Bonus and Promotions
- Crypto payments not accepted
The sign-up bonus is definitely enticing, while the signup process is nice and straightforward. Payment options are limited compared to others, but in-play betting is a cut above the average.
One of the fastest-growing betting platforms around, 22Bet is gaining a reputation as a trusted, fair sports betmaker, with a varied sportsbook and plenty of payment options. The web platform and mobile platform are both well designed, making it ideal for beginners and experienced bettors alike.
Man City vs. Leicester: Live Streaming in India
There are many live streaming companies showing Premier League football matches. Here are three of the best.
One of the top North American streaming services when it comes to football, ESPN+ has plenty to offer Indian football fans. Streaming speeds are solid, if not spectacular, but the whole production is a big draw – from commentary to post-match analysis, ESPN+ gets all the trimmings and extras right.
One of the kings of streaming in Europe and the Middle East, BeIN does a good job of covering the Premier League. The subscription fee is competitive and the commentary and punditry is first class.
In the last couple of years, DAZN has become one of the best football broadcasters out there. Streaming all the best football action from around the world, including Premier League and Champions League games, with great streaming speeds and excellent features (no spoiler playback is a gem). Hit up the two-week trial and go from there.