- 1 Inter Milan vs Juventus: Odds
- 2 Inter Milan vs Juventus: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Inter Milan vs Juventus: MATCH STATS
- 4 Inter Milan vs Juventus: BTTS
- 5 Inter Milan vs Juventus: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Inter Milan vs Juventus: Double Chance
- 7 Inter Milan vs Juventus: Match Preview
- 8 Inter Milan vs Juventus: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
- 9 Where to bet on Inter Milan vs Juventus
- 10 Inter Milan vs Juventus: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips
After dethroning the Old Lady and winning their first Serie A title for over a decade in 2021, Inter Milan are once again a superpower in Italian football. But Juventus can’t be ignored – for the best part of the 21st century they’ve been the team to beat and they still have what it takes to win trophies.
In this article, we take a look at the history of the Derby d’Italia and examine the rivalry between Italy’s two most successful clubs in modern times. We’ll also look towards their next meeting, to see if we can shine some light on how the game will turn out.
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Odds
There are lots of various betting options when it comes to placing a wager on this classic Italian football match. The odds change daily, so make sure you keep in the loop with the latest prices being offered by clicking on the following link >> Latest odds on AC Milan vs Inter Milan and the Serie “A” predictions in this link <<
Inter Milan vs Juventus: BETTING TIPS
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Draw or Inter Milan win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Lautaro Martínez
Inter Milan vs Juventus: MATCH STATS
- There are a few legendary players to have played for both Inter and Juventus. They include Guiseppe Meazza, Andrea Pirlo, Roberto Baggio, Roberto Boninsegna, Fabio Cannavaro and Zlatan Ibrahimovic
- There’s only one team besides Inter and Juventus that has won Serie A in the last 20 seasons – Milan, in 2004 and 2011
- Matches won by Inter Milan – 54
- Matches drawn – 52
- Matches won by Juventus – 90
Inter Milan vs Juventus: BTTS
- Legendary striker Roberto Boninsegna has scored more goals than any other player in the Derby d’Italia. He scored 12 in total – 9 for Inter and 3 for Juventus
- Only three players have scored a hat trick in the Derby d’Italia – Giuseppe Meazza in 1935, Omar Sívori in 1946 (he scored 6 in one game), Franco Causio in 1972 and Alessandro Altobelli in 1979. Who will be the next?
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – Inter Milan: 232; Juventus: 277
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 15
- Inter Milan best result – Inter Milan 6-0 Juventus, 1953, League
- Best Juventus result – Juventus 9-1 Inter Milan, 1960, League
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market allows you to bet on whether the game will be high scoring or not. A bet under 2.5 means 2 goals or less, and a bet over 2.5 goals means 3 goals or more.
Both sides pride themselves on defensive solidity – as is the case with most Italian teams. I’d recommend betting on under 2.5 goals, as normally this match up doesn’t produce lots of goals.
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Double Chance
Double chance betting allows you to cover your bet by placing a wager on either one of two bets coming in. So, for example, you could bet on one team winning or it being a draw.
For this match, I would recommend betting on a draw or Inter victory as the double chance bet.
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Match Preview
Undoubtedly the two biggest clubs in Italy in recent history, Inter Milan and Juventus is always a close fixture and is often an indication of where the title is heading in any given season.
The rivalry is the most intense in Italy between two teams from different cities. It was made even fiercer by the Calciopoli match-fixing scandal in 2006, which saw Juventus stripped of the title, which was then given to Inter.
While Juventus have enjoyed domination in Serie A for a few years, since the 2020/21 season, Inter have emerged as a renewed force in Italian football.
The two met in the final of the Supercoppa Frecciarossa to compete for the first silverware of the season. American midfielder Weston McKennie gave Juventus the lead with a powerful header, before Lautaro Martínez equalised from the spot.
In extra time, Alexis Sánchez got a last-gasp winner, capitalising on a mistake by full back Alex Sandro to calmly finish and win the trophy for Inter.
Inter Milan vs Juventus: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Inter Milan 2-1 Juventus, Jan 2022, Cup
- Inter Milan 1-1 Juventus, Oct 2021, League
- Juventus 3-2 Inter Milan, May 2021, League
- Juventus 0-0 Inter Milan, Feb 2021, Cup
- Inter Milan 1-2 Juventus, Feb 2021, Cup
Where to bet on Inter Milan vs Juventus
There are lots of good bookmakers out there, but let’s take a look at the very best bookies when it comes to betting on Inter Milan vs Juventus.
Slick, great for beginners and with good priced odds, Bet 365 is one of the best betting platforms when it comes to betting on Serie A games. There are also a wide variety of deposit and withdrawal options available for Indian football fans. (Read more.)
Bwin is especially good for beginners, as the sign up bonus helps you to hit the ground running. It’s also an easy to use betting platform, with great in-game betting options and competitive odds prices.
One of the best bookmakers for Indian football fans, the thing that separates Dafabet from the rest of the competition is the first-rate customer-service. It’s designed for Indian users in mind, with super friendly staff who speak both Hindi and English. (Read more)
Inter Milan vs Juventus: Live Streaming
The best way to catch Serie A games in India is through live streaming services. Here are some of the finest platforms currently available.
The US cream of the streams, ESPN is super smooth and has a large variety of football on offer. Indian football fans can simply use a VPN to be able to legally stream Inter Milan vs Juventus.
Another excellent streaming service, BeIN sports is great for streaming live Serie A games. Indian football fans can legally stream BeIN with the help of a VPN.
One of the biggest global sports streaming services out there, DAZN is available in many countries around the world. While it’s not strictly available in India, DAZN can be accessed via a VPN, allowing Indian football fans to watch top Serie A games.
Check out the following links for more information on betting tips, our predictions on various tournaments and odds on these teams.
- Inter milan Predictions, & winner odds
- Juventus Betting tips for today
- Football accumulator betting tips