- 1 Juventus vs Torino: Odds
- 2 Picks to bet on Juventus vs Torino:
- 3 Juventus vs Torino: MATCH STATS
- 4 Juventus vs Torino: BTTS
- 5 Juventus vs Torino: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Juventus vs Torino: Double Chance
- 7 Juventus vs Torino: Match Preview
- 8 Juventus vs Torino: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Best betting sites in India to bet on Juventus vs Torino
- 10 Juventus vs Torino: Live Streaming in India
- 11 More Tips
There are few Italian rivalries as intense as the Derby Della Mole. Turin’s two biggest football clubs, Juventus and Torino, have a long and competitive history, driven by an underlying social divide.
On the pitch, Juventus have enjoyed a lot more success than their local rivals. Still, in the last few years under manager Ivan Jurić, Torino have developed into a very strong side, with one of the best defences in Serie A.
Let’s take a look at the past and present of the two teams from Turin, to get a better insight into what could happen in the next match.
Juventus vs Torino: Odds
For the upcoming Juventus vs Torino fixture, there are a variety of betting markets available. The odds change on a daily basis, Visit the following website to keep updated on the most recent market offers. For the latest odds check here daily.
Picks to bet on Juventus vs Torino:
- Double Chance – Draw or Juventus win bet here →
- Both Teams to Score: – there are definitely high odds on this derby bet here →
- Over 1.5 goals – bet here →
Juventus vs Torino: MATCH STATS
- Juventus have won 19 of the last 23 fixtures between these two sides
- They kept clean sheets 57% of the time in these 23 fixtures, while Torino failed to keep any clean sheets
- Torino’s last away win against Juventus was in 1995 – when current star striker Andrea Belotti was only 2 years of age
- Matches won by Juventus – 99
- Matches drawn – 62
- Matches won by Torino – 73
Juventus vs Torino: BTTS
- These two sides have a combined goals per match average of 1.82, compared to the Serie A average of 2.99
- Federico Chiesa has 3 goals and 3 assists in 11 games against Torino
Deposits and Withdrawals:
and much more
- In these two teams’ previous match-ups, the number of goals scored by each team was as follows: – Juventus: 361; Torino: 314
- El número de goles a cero entre estos dos equipos hasta la temporada pasada: 13
- Juventus best result – Juventus 5-0 Torino, 1995, League
- Best Torino result – Torino 8-0 Juventus, 1912, League
Juventus vs Torino: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals betting market is a great option if you like betting on the number of goals that will go in, but don’t want to bet on a specific number.
Both Juventus and Torino have very good defensive records, so expect a low scoring match – go for under 2.5 goals. Check out Our Daily Over /Under 2.5 Betting Tips
Juventus vs Torino: Double Chance
When it comes to spreading your bets and giving yourself a better chance of seeing returns, a double chance is a good option. This betting market means you can place a bet on one team not to lose or either side to win (no draw).
Considering Torino have only won one of their last 23 games against Juventus, you should bet on a Juventus win or a draw. Check out Our Last tips to bet on Double Chance
Juventus vs Torino: Match Preview
Having been formed by students of a prestigious high school in Turin, Juventus have long been seen as the symbol of the bourgeois and elite class of the city. Meanwhile, Torino, which was formed by locals from the industrial sector, is said to represent the working-class population.
This underlying social divide has made the Turin derby particularly fiery. So, expect a high tempo football match played with plenty of passion.
Juventus vs Torino: the last time out
Juventus were keen to enhance their push for the title with a big win, particularly with new signing Dušan Vlahović upfront. However, Vlahović was kept quiet by the ever impressive Torino defender Bremer, in a game that finished 1-1.
Juventus took the lead in the first half, Matthijs de Ligt rising high to head home from Cuadrado’s corner. Torino equalised in the second half, as Josip Brekalo crossed from the byline to Andrea Belotti, who finished in style.
Juventus vs Torino: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s take a look at the last five meetings between these two sides, to get a better idea of which way this fixture will go the next time around.
- Juventus 1-1 Torino, Feb 2022, Serie A
- Torino 0-1 Juventus, Oct 2021, Serie A
- Torino 2-2 Juventus, Apr 2021, Serie A
- Juventus 2-1 Torino, Dec 2020, Serie A
- Juventus 4-1 Torino, Jul 2020, Serie A
Best betting sites in India to bet on Juventus vs Torino
Indian football fans have lots of choices when it comes to betting on big football games. Here are some of the best bookmakers available.
One of the biggest betting platforms out there, Bet 365 offers a well-designed user interface that’s particularly great for new users. There are also tonnes of deposit and withdrawal options, as well as excellent odds prices.
With regular special bets, an impressive sign up bonus and first rate usability, Bwin is definitely a bookmaker worth checking out. The 3% withdrawal fee is annoying, but overall, Bwin is one of the better options.
Dafabet might have a smaller range of betting markets compared to its main rivals, but great promotions, excellent customer service, and a very impressive design and layout more than make up for it.
Juventus vs Torino: Live Streaming in India
If you want to catch the biggest European football games, including the best of Serie A, streaming sites are a good way to go. With a VPN, you’ll be able to access all of the following.
One of the USA’s best sports streaming platforms, ESPN+ showcases the finest football games in the world. First rate analysis and commentary, plus decent streaming speeds make it a good option.
BeIN Sports is probably best known for its Premier League coverage, but the top streaming site also features Serie A games. Fast, slick and relatively inexpensive.
One of the biggest emerging sports streaming services in the world, DAZN shows the best football leagues in the world. Fees are more expensive than most, but you’ll get lots of choice and great streaming speeds for your money.
Check out the following links for more information on betting tips, our predictions on various tournaments and odds on these teams.