- 1 Liverpool vs Chelsea: Odds
- 2 Liverpool vs Chelsea: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Liverpool vs Chelsea: MATCH STATS
- 4 Liverpool vs Chelsea: BTTS
- 5 Liverpool vs Chelsea: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Liverpool vs Chelsea: Double Chance
- 7 Liverpool vs Chelsea: Match Preview
- 8 Liverpool vs Chelsea: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on Liverpool vs Chelsea FC
- 10 Liverpool vs Chelsea: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips and Predictions:
Two giants of English football, Liverpool and Chelsea are two of the most entertaining football teams on the planet.
Liverpool have enjoyed a comeback in recent years, returning to their glory days to find success in the Premier League and the Champions League, while Chelsea are writing their own history, with a team that is looking to build on the success of the past decade.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Odds
For fans of the Premier League, there are so many different types of bets that you can make. From correct scores and first goalscorer to double chance and accumulators, there’s a lot to choose from. Make sure you keep up with the latest odds – which change on a daily basis – by clicking on the following link.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: BETTING TIPS
Looking to make a bet on the upcoming Liverpool v Chelsea match? Let’s take a closer look at some of the best bets out there:
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Liverpool to win or Chelsea to win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Mohamed Salah
Liverpool vs Chelsea: MATCH STATS
- The Liverpool player with the most goals against Chelsea in history is Ian Rush, with 10 goals. Didier Drogba has scored the most for Chelsea against Liverpool, with 9
- Frank Lampard and John Terry are tied for most appearances in this fixture with 39 each. For Liverpool, Jamie Carragher has made more than both, with 45
Head to head stats
- Matches won by Liverpool – 75
- Matches drawn – 47
- Matches won by Chelsea – 57
Liverpool vs Chelsea: BTTS
- Liverpool’s star striker Mo Salah has scored a phenomenal 23 in 26 games across all competitions so far this season
- This season, Sadio Mané became only the third African player to score more than 100 goals in the premier league, joining teammate Salah and Chelsea legend Didier Drogba on the list
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – 498
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 9
- Liverpool best result – 6-0, Apr 1935, League
- Best Chelsea result – 6-1, Aug 1937, League
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market enables you to bet on whether the game will be high scoring or not.
Any game involving Liverpool at the moment is likely to provide lots of goals and lots of action. So, despite Chelsea generally having a strong defence, my advice is to go for an over 2.5 goals bet.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Double Chance
Double chance betting allows you to cover your bet by placing a wager on either one of two bets coming in. So, for example, you could bet on one team winning or it being a draw, and collect if either of those happens.
The percentage of draws in the Premier League between these two sides stands at just over 22% – far lower than the Premier League average. So, I recommend using a double chance to bet on a Chelsea win or a Liverpool win.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Match Preview
Two of the biggest sides in English football, Liverpool and Chelsea tend to always bring plenty of quality and lots of drama when they play each other. Both sides have produced some of their best football in recent years, with Liverpool’s blistering attack a fascinating match up against Chelsea’s slick, well-oiled machine. The result of this match might just come down to a single moment of brilliance – something several players on each side are more than capable of.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: the last time out
Arguably the game of the season, the last meeting between these two sides saw a dramatic comeback from Chelsea, with some sensational goals.
Liverpool took the lead, after Sadio Mané pounced on a mistake by Chelsea’s young defender Trevoh Chalobah. Mo Salah soon doubled the lead, latching on to an excellent Alexander-Arnold pass before expertly tricking the defender and sending the goalkeeper the wrong way from a tight angle. Kovacic got one back for Chelsea with a spectacular volley from the edge of the box. Then, Liverpool were carved apart, as Christian Pulisic found himself in space, before looping the ball beyond the Liverpool goalkeeper.
Liverpool vs Chelsea: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Chelsea 2-2 Liverpool – Jan 22, League
- Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea – Aug 21, League
- Liverpool 0-1 Chelsea – Mar 21, League
- Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool – Sep 20, League
- Liverpool 5-3 Chelsea – Jul 20, League
Where to bet on Liverpool vs Chelsea FC
There are lots of quality bookmakers for Premier League football fans to choose from. Let’s take a look at three of the best.
If you’re an Indian football fan who loves betting on Premier League football, look no further than Bet 365. A professional, well designed platform with an excellent betting app, Bet 365 is easy to use, making it great for beginners and betting experts alike. (Read more)
A great selection of live betting markets, a great deposit bonus sign up bonus and very competitive odds prices make Bwin well worth checking out.
One of India’s most popular betting platforms, Dafabet has a lot of football betting markets, and excellent customer service, with both Hindi and English available. It also has a good in-game betting platform. (Read more)
Liverpool vs Chelsea: Live Streaming
If you want to catch the best action from the Premier League, live streaming is where it’s at. Here are some of our favourite streaming platforms.
The king of streaming in the US, ESPN offers super smooth streaming speeds, lots of games to choose from and a reasonable sign up fee. Use a VPN and you’ll be able to catch Premier League games like Liverpool vs Chelsea.
An increasingly popular streaming service, BeIN shows Premier League games such as Liverpool vs Chelsea. A safe and trusted platform, if you’re watching in India you’ll just need to change your IP address to a different country in order to catch the latest Premier League games.
Fast building a reputation as one of the top streaming sites, DAZN has coverage of every single Premier League game. It’s trusted, cheaper than a lot of the competition and has great streaming speeds.
More Tips and Predictions:
We offer more than just match preview tips for football! Check out other predictions and tips on these two teams in the following links.
- Liverpool Predictions, & winner odds
- Chelsea Betting tips for today
- Football accumulator betting tips