- 1 Man United vs Man City: Odds
- 2 Man United vs Man City: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Man United vs Man City: MATCH STATS
- 4 Man United vs Man City: BTTS
- 5 Man United vs Man City: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Man United vs Man City: Double Chance
- 7 Man United vs Man City: Match Preview
- 8 Man United VS Man City: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on Man United vs Man City FC
- 10 Man United vs Man City: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips:
It’s one of the most intense rivalries in modern football. The Manchester derby often brings electrifying football, with a history of epic encounters that makes this fixture unmissable for any serious football fan.
In this post, we take a look at the past meetings between these two giants of English football and offer valuable insights into the coming fixture.
Man United vs Man City: Odds
There are lots of different betting markets available for the Manchester derby, with odds that change on a daily basis. In the following link, you’ll be able to find the latest odds across the different betting options.
Man United vs Man City: BETTING TIPS
Let’s take a look at some of the best betting options out there when it comes to betting on Manchester United vs Manchester City:
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Manchester City to win or a draw
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Phil Foden
Man United vs Man City: MATCH STATS
- 30% of Manchester derbies have ended in draws. The premier league average is 27.5%
- The first Manchester derby took place in 1881
Head to head stats
- Matches won by Man United – 64
- Matches drawn – 48
- Matches won by Man City – 50
Man United vs Man City: BTTS
- Out of the total number of goals scored (447), the two sides have almost an identical amount (United have 224 and City have 223)
- Wayne Rooney has scored more Manchester derby goals than anyone, with 11
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – 447
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 7
- Man United best result – 5-0, Nov 94, League
- Best Man City result – 1-6, 1926, League
Man United vs Man City: Over/Under Goals 2.5
The over/under 2.5 goals market allows you to bet on whether the game will be high scoring or not. Historically, United v City tends to be quite a cautious fixture. Despite the feverish anticipation and the big energy of the game, defenses tend to be solid, as there’s a lot to lose for both sides.
As the last five fixtures have ended in either no goals or two goals, betting on under 2.5 goals looks like a decent bet.
Man United vs Man City: Double Chance
Double chance betting allows you to cover your bet by placing a wager on either one of two bets coming in. So, for example, you could bet on one team winning or it being a draw.
In this day and age, a bet against Manchester City seems like a foolish one. So, make use of the double chance bet and go for a City victory or a draw.
Man United vs Man City: Match Preview
The Manchester derby always creates plenty of excitement. An intense rivalry that brings out plenty of passion, there’s generally plenty of drama when these two get together.
Man United vs Man City: the last time out
Manchester United’s 2-0 defeat to Manchester City in November came towards the end of Ole Gunnar Solskjær’s last few games in charge. United were far worse than the 2-0 defeat suggested, with Pep’s City side in total control.
An Eric Bailly own goal and a clinical finish from Bernardo Silva in the first half ended the contest. City could have destroyed United in the second half, but took their foot off the pedal and conserved their energy.
Man United VS Man City: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City – Nov 21, League
- Manchester City 0-2 Manchester United – Mar 21, League
- Manchester United 0-2 Manchester City – Jan 21, Cup
- Manchester United 0-0 Manchester City – Dec 20, League
- Manchester United 2-0 Manchester City – Mar 20, League
Where to bet on Man United vs Man City FC
There are lots of good bookmakers out there, but let’s take a look at the very best bookies when it comes to betting on Man United vs Man City.
One of the biggest bookies out there, Bet 365 is an excellent choice for those wanting to bet on Premier League football. A well-designed platform that’s really easy to use, Bet 365 also offers some of the best odds prices on the market, particularly when it comes to the Premier League. (Read more)
Another respected, reliable bookmaker, Bwin has an excellent selection of in-game betting markets, making it ideal for those looking to get into live betting. They also typically have great offers, both in terms of sign ups and loyalty bonuses.
One of Asia’s most popular sports betting platforms, Dafabet is specially geared towards Indian football fans, with super friendly customer service – in both English and Hindi. The platform might not be as slick as some of the bigger competitors, but Dafabet’s Premier League odds prices are definitely worth a look. (Read More)
Man United vs Man City: Live Streaming
A favourite service for Indians wanting to watch the Indian Super League, ESPN is one of the best platforms when it comes to watching the Premier League too. Although the Premier League isn’t available to watch in India, Indian football fans can simply use a VPN to be able to legally stream Premier League content.
One of the premier streaming services in the world, BeIN sports is currently not available in India. Indian football fans can access BeIN with the help of a VPN (you just need to change your country’s IP address using the VPN), in order to legally watch the best Premier League football games.
Now one of the most popular sports streaming services on the planet, DAZN is available in many countries around the world. Although it’s not strictly available in India, you can use a VPN to view top football leagues such as the Premier League. With fast streaming speeds and a very user-friendly interface, it’s definitely worth doing.
Also, read what to expect from these football teams during the season and check out our daily ACCA.