- 1 Marseille vs PSG: Odds
- 2 Marseille vs PSG: BETTING TIPS
- 3 Marseille vs PSG: MATCH STATS
- 4 Marseille vs PSG: BTTS
- 5 Marseille vs PSG: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 Marseille vs PSG: Double Chance
- 7 Marseille vs PSG: Match Preview
- 8 Marseille vs PSG: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
- 9 Where to bet on Marseille vs PSG
- 10 Marseille vs PSG: Live Streaming
- 11 More Tips and Predictions:
Known in France as Le Classique Marseille vs PSG is the fiercest rivalry in the French league. Both teams have had a lot of success over the years and the intense competition between has often spilled over from the pitch, with emotions sometimes getting the better of the fans.
Let’s go deeper into this French rivalry and sort through the stats, to get a better idea of what will happen when the teams next meet.
Marseille vs PSG: Odds
There are lots of different betting markets for this classic football match. The odds change daily, so make sure you keep up to date with the latest prices being offered by clicking on the following link.
Marseille vs PSG: BETTING TIPS
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Draw or PSG win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Kylian Mbappe
Marseille vs PSG: MATCH STATS
- PSG are a relatively young club, as they were founded in 1970. Since then, they have won many titles
- PSG have the record for the most consecutive seasons in the French top flight
- Marseille was officially founded in 1892 – almost 100 hundred years before PSG
- Only one player has ever won the Ballon d’Or while playing for Marseille – Jean-Pierre Papin in 1991. Leo Messi recently became the only PSG player to win the Ballon d’Or, although he was awarded the honour for performances before he joined the club
- Marseille’s 1-0 win over PSG in 2020, in which 5 players were sent off at the final whistle, broke a run of 20 games over 8 years without beating them, 17 of which they’d lost
- Matches won by Marseille – 33
- Matches drawn – 23
- Matches won by PSG – 45
Marseille vs PSG: BTTS
- Edinson Cavani is PSG’s all time top goalscorer with 200 goals; Jean-Pierre Papin is Marseille’s with 266 goals
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic has scored the most goals for PSG against Marseille – 11
- Hervé Florès has scored the most goals for Marseille against PSG – 5
- No player has ever scored a hat-trick in Le Classique
- The Number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – Marseille: 118; PSG:145
- The number of times the score was without goals between these two teams up to last season – 6
- Marseille best result – Marseille 4-0 PSG, 1986, League
- Best PSG result – PSG 5-1 Marseille, 1978, League
Marseille vs PSG: Over/Under Goals 2.5
In the over/under 2.5 goals market, you can bet on whether the match will be a high-scoring one or not. A bet under 2.5 goals means 2 goals or less, a bet over 2.5 goals means 3 goals or more.
Marseille vs PSG is a tricky one – PSG score lots, Marseille don’t, while both have excellent defensive records, particularly Marseille. Go for under when Marseille are at home and over when PSG are at home.
Marseille vs PSG: Double Chance
In double probability bets, you can protect yourself by betting that one of the two bets will come true. For example, you can bet on one team to win or one team to draw.
For this game, bet on PSG to win or a draw.
Marseille vs PSG: Match Preview
Over the years, Le Classique has delivered the kinds of twists, turns and compelling drama that you’d find in a Netflix series. The next meeting will be no different. While megarich PSG are attempting to dominate Ligue 1, Marseille coach Jorge Sampaoli is quietly building an excellent team.
Marseille vs PSG: the last time out
A very tight goalless draw was played out at the Parc des Princes the last time these sides met. There were two disallowed goals in the first half, both ruled out for incredibly close offsides – first for Neymar and secondly for Milik.
In the second half, PSG’s right back Hakimi was sent off for pushing Ünder when the Turkish winger was through on goal. Marseille failed to take advantage, creating few chances, although in the end both teams were pleased with the point.
Marseille vs PSG: HEAD TO HEAD – Results
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- Marseille 0-0 PSG, Oct 2021, League
- Marseille 0-2 PSG, Feb 2021, League
- PSG 0-1 Marseille, Sep 2020, League
- PSG 4-0 Marseille, Oct 2020, League
- PSG 3-1 Marseille, Mar 2019, League
Where to bet on Marseille vs PSG
There are many good betting platforms on the market. Let’s take a look at some of the best bookies out there when it comes to betting on the likes of Marseille vs PSG and other top games throughout Europe.
An extremely slick, very trustworthy bookies, Bet 365 is an excellent choice for Indian football fans. Decent sign up and loyalty bonuses, plenty of payment options and a very good mobile betting app are more great reasons to give it a go. (Read more)
Trusted and popular with many football fans in India, Bwin offers good sign up free deposit bonuses and a very slick live betting platform.
An excellent bookies for Indian football fans, Dafabet has a wide range of betting markets and good odds prices, making it a good platform for betting on Ligue 1 matches. It also hasPlus, excellent customer service aimed specifically at Indian players. (Read more)
Marseille vs PSG: Live Streaming
If you’re looking for a way to catch Ligue 1 matches and other big European games, streaming is the way to go. Here are three of the best streaming sites.
A big US streaming site, ESPN is a slick platform with a decent subscription fee and good streaming speeds. Indian football fans can use a VPN to be able to legally stream Ligue 1 content.
A very slick professional streaming service, BeIN sports shows some of the top leagues in the world, including Ligue 1. The fans in India fans can legally stream BeIN with the help of a VPN.
An increasingly popular streaming service, DAZN is available in many countries around the world. Although it’s not available in India, DAZN can be watched through a VPN, allowing Indian football fans to watch top Ligue 1 games like Marseille vs PSG.
More Tips and Predictions:
Check out the following links for more information on betting tips, our predictions on various tournaments and odds on these teams.