- 1 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Odds
- 2 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: BETTING TIPS
- 3 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: MATCH STATS
- 4 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: BTTS
- 5 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Over/Under Goals 2.5
- 6 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Double Chance
- 7 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Match Preview
- 8 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: HEAD TO HEAD
- 9 Where to bet on RB Leipzig vs. Bayer Leverkusen in India?
- 10 RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Live Streaming in India
RB Leipzig and Bayer Leverkusen are constantly looking to close the gap that Bayern Munich has in the Bundesliga. They’re well matched teams, with coaches who play exciting, well-organised football, and both clubs have a number of top class players.
It’s usually too close to call when these sides go head to head – but if we take a deeper look at the last few games and recent stats, we can get a good idea of the betting angle you should take for the upcoming fixture.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Odds
There are many different (and good) betting markets available for RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen. Odds change daily, so be sure to keep an eye on the latest prices on offer by clicking on this link.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: BETTING TIPS
- Football Tip prediction one: Double Chance – Draw or Bayer Leverkusen win
- Football Tip two: Both Teams to Score
- Football Tip three: Anytime Goalscorer – Patrik Schick
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: MATCH STATS
- Bayer Leverkusen are yet to beat RB Leipzig at home
- Leipzig have competed in the Bundesliga since 2016
- Bayer Leverkusen have finished runner up of the Bundesliga five times, but have never won it
- RB Leipzig have scored one goal in each of the last five matches against Leverkusen
- Matches won by RB Leipzig – 5
- Matches are drawn – 4
- Matches won by Bayer Leverkusen – 2
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: BTTS
- The 2021/2022 season is Leverkusen’s highest scoring season for almost two decades
- Patrik Schick has scored an average of a goal a game since joining Leverkusen
- RB Leipzig’s Christopher Nkunku has an average of 0.62 goals per game this season
- Four of the last five games between these sides have finished with less than three goals
- The number of goals in matches between these two teams up to last season – RB Leipzig: 25; Bayer Leverkusen: 15
- The number of times the score was goalless between these two teams until last season – 0.
- RB Leipzig best result – RB Leipzig 3-0 Bayer Leverkusen, 2018, League
- Best Bayer Leverkusen result – RB Leipzig 1-4 Bayer Leverkusen, 2018, League
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Over/Under Goals 2.5
For those who want to gamble on the number of goals scored but don’t want to bet on the exact number, the over/under 2.5 goals market is ideal. A wager on under 2.5 means 2 goals or less, and a bet over 2.5 goals means three goals or more.
While the last game had four goals, the previous four matches between these two sides were all less than 2.5 goals. So, go for an under 2.5 goals bet.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Double Chance
Betting on the double chance betting market means you can cover two different outcomes. So, for example, you can make a wager on one team winning and it being a draw, or either side to win.
Three of the last 4 fixtures between these 2 teams have been draws, so go for a draw or Bayer Leverkusen victory.
Deposits and Withdrawals:
and much more
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Match Preview
With Bayern Munich going from strength to strength, it looks like these two teams will be battling it out for the second place, along with Dortmund. Leipzig is better in defense, while Leverkusen is more threatening in attack, so expect an intriguing match-up.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: the last time out
With both sides in great form after victories in European competition, this game was set up to be a classic. Leverkusen took the lead after 20 minutes through teenage wonderkid Florian Wirtz. Moussa Diaby added a second with a spectacular first touch and devastating left-foot finish.
Andre Silva got a goal back for RB Leipzig early in the second half, before Jeremie Frimpong’s shot was deflected into the back of the net, to make 3-1 to Bayer Leverkusen.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: HEAD TO HEAD
Let’s get a better idea of the way the next game will go by taking a look at the previous five fixtures.
- RB Leipzig 1-3 Bayer Leverkusen, Nov 2021, League
- RB Leipzig 1-0 Bayer Leverkusen, Jan 2021, League
- Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 RB Leipzig, Sep 2020, League
- RB Leipzig 1-1 Bayer Leverkusen, Mar 2020, League
- Bayer Leverkusen 1-1 RB Leipzig, Oct 2019, League
Where to bet on RB Leipzig vs. Bayer Leverkusen in India?
With so many top bookmakers out there, each with a wide range of betting markets to choose from, Indian sports fans have lots of options. Here are three of the best online betting platforms.
A very trusted international bookmaker, Bet365 is one of the best choices for Indian football fans looking for a betting platform. A good deposit bonus is enough to get you up and running, and there are lots of betting markets available.
Increasingly popular with Indian football fans, Betway offers an extensive sportsbook, including all the top leagues in Europe. Competitive odds prices and lots of payment options make it a bookies that’s worth a look.
- 100% up to $100
- Excellent Live Mobile Betting Platform
- Solid Sign Up Bonus and Promotions
- Crypto payments not accepted
An excellent all-round bookmaker, Dafabet is particularly appealing for Indian players as it accepts rupees. It also takes a lot of care with the customer service side of things, with both English and Hindi speaking customer service agents.
RB Leipzig vs Bayer Leverkusen: Live Streaming in India
With the use of VPN, Indian sports fans have access to some top streaming platforms that showcase the best football games throughout Europe. Here are three of our favourites.
Top US streaming site ESPN+ has quality punditry and commentary across its coverage of the top leagues in Europe, including the Premier League and the Bundesliga. Streaming speeds are above average, while the two week free trial lets you try before you buy.
BeIN Sports is another top streaming service that’s gaining in popularity. There are a few technical issues with their app, although a good customer service team is a relief. Streaming is a little unreliable compared to other platforms, although BeIN seems to be improving things.
With a whole host of top sports on offer, from football and basketball to boxing and tennis, DAZN is well worth checking out. A free month trial means you can get an idea of how much you get for your money. Streaming speeds are well above average and, overall, DAZN feels like a top quality streaming service.