- 1 What is Skrill?
- 2 Is it legal to deposit on betting sites with Skrill?
- 3 Pros And Cons Of Using Skrill Betting Sites
- 4 Cons
- 5 Best Betting Sites With Skrill In India
- 6 Depositing With Skrill: What You Need To Know
- 7 What is the minimum deposit on Skrill betting sites?
- 8 Withdrawing With Skrill: What You Need To Know
- 9 Skrill fees for betting sites
- 10 How to contact Skrill customer service?
Skrill is one of the world’s most popular and recognised betting deposit methods. It operates in 120 countries and offers wallets in 40 currencies, India being one of them. Skrill is rapidly gaining popularity in India as it is one of the sites that accept cash.
What is Skrill?
Skrill is one of the most widely used online payment services today. Though the payment service is not something new, it has long been at the top of the online payment chain. Skrill also permits and facilitates gambling, which includes esports betting. The payment service has several unique features that make it ideal for esports betting: reduced transaction fees, quick payouts and withdrawals, and little or no restrictions in many places worldwide.
Is it legal to deposit on betting sites with Skrill?
Skrill accounts are similar to PayPal accounts, and both are perfectly legal. It is a payment gateway that connects bank accounts to other bank accounts, betting sites, and cryptocurrency, among other things. Using Skrill to deposit and withdraw money is legal.
Pros And Cons Of Using Skrill Betting Sites
STRAIGHTFORWARD AND SIMPLE
One of the first benefits of using Skrill is its simplicity. You can do all of this from the privacy of your own home using your smartphone.
The payment service’s numerous accepted currencies are another way you can benefit from its ease of use. Skrill accepts 40 different currencies and the conversion rates are only 2.5%, which is very reasonable compared to others.
Skrill is one of the most secure payment platforms available right now. Skrill makes fraudulent activities nearly impossible by implementing some of the most advanced security features ever seen in the finance business. Skrill helps avoid fraud by monitoring transactions on the platform through an anti-fraud screening system that detects and prevents fraudulent activities or transactions.
SPECIAL OFFERS AND BONUSES
You can get special deals and promotional incentives using Skrill on various esports betting platforms. Another unique incentive is the welcome bonus that some esports bookmakers provide to new Skrill depositors. While making bets with Skrill, there are no hidden fees.
Skrill offers tier-based perks and offers. The idea behind this reward system is that after you reach a certain amount of patronage, you will be promoted to a VIP level, which will provide you with additional rewards. There are four levels of VIP membership: Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond. The total number of turnovers that qualify you for each class is listed next to each of these levels.
Skrill has an option to acquire and exchange cryptocurrencies to its platform. This makes it simple for bettors whose esports betting accounts allow bitcoin deposits and withdrawals to place bets. Cryptocurrency has been regarded as the world’s financial future, and Skrill has jumped on board.
Skrill’s transaction fees are the most common complaint among bettors. You will have to pay fees on deposits and withdrawals made using Skrill unless you utilise esports betting platforms. Cash advance fees for esports betting and other forms of gambling are also imposed.
Best Betting Sites With Skrill In India
One of the biggest sportsbooks in the country is Bet365. Using Skrill to bet money on Bet365 is easy. To deposit money with Skrill, log in to your Skrill account. You will need to complete a video call verification. Once this process is completed, you can start betting.
Skrill is also a virtual wallet suitable for depositing and withdrawing money for betting.
- Create a Skrill account; log in and click on the deposit link. Here you can see the option of depositing and transferring the funds.
- Link your Skrill account with a Bet365 account, verify with a video call for your deposit to go through. (read more)
One of the biggest names in the sports betting industry, Betway is a premier online sportsbook that has made it possible for Indian players too, safely enjoy online betting.
The best way to deposit and withdraw from Betway are-
UPI, IMPS, Netbanking, ecoPayz, Skrill, Much Better, Credit/Debit card and Neteller, Skrill is a payment gateway that accepts cryptocurrency as a form of payment (read more).
22Bet is one of the largest betting websites used by Indians and accepts various payment methods. If you want to link your Skrill account, 22Bet will only accept deposits made with the same email as the one used to register your betting account. You should have a verified account before you can make any deposit (read more)
Depositing With Skrill: What You Need To Know
Depositing betting money in Skrill is easy. Add money to your Skrill Wallet.
- Click “Open Account”.
- Fill in the required personal information. Make sure that all of using the data is correct.
- Go to the betting site of your choice. Click on the deposit page, usually titled “Deposit” or “Banking”.
- You then choose the amount of money you want to deposit and are directed to a screen where you must pass a series of security checks, including entering your 6-digit PIN code.
- Review the amount you entered and confirm the transaction after passing these checks. The funds will be deposited into your esports betting account as soon as possible.
What is the minimum deposit on Skrill betting sites?
The minimum amount that deposits for Skrill is 750 Rupees. There is maximum amount to deposit is 25 Lakhs.
Withdrawing With Skrill: What You Need To Know
There are several withdrawal options to use Skrill as their preferred payment method on esports betting sites.
- Withdraw the money into your credit card linked with your Skrill account. There has to be a specific credit card linked to the Skrill account.
- Withdraw the Skrill funds into a prepaid Mastercard and ATM withdrawing the money from anywhere in the world.
Skrill fees for betting sites
There is a 2.5% transaction fee for depositing money in the Skrill account. Withdrawing and depositing funds using Skrill acquires payments applicable only on a few betting sites.
How to contact Skrill customer service?
You can get in touch with Skrill Customer Service via email. You can also contact them by sending a message to Customer Service via the “Support” facility using https://www.skrill.com/en/support.